President Joe Biden and first lady Dr. Jill Biden paid their respects to Vietnam Veterans on Monday at the memorial in Washington. The Bidens laid flowers by the wall of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial, paused for moment of silence and also took time to take an impression of names printed on the wall.
March 29th is Vietnam War Veterans Day, and it is observed annually. In 2012, President Barack Obama signed the proclamation creating the annual day of observance, and the proclamation marks January 12, 1962, as the starting point of the war.
- Interview Based on the USCIS N-400r for Current and Former Armed Forces Members (8 pgs) Script
- Memorial Day: Vietnam Time Line
- Citizenship Interview Quiz with Antonio Vazquez Gonzalez
- A "21 Question Salute" for Memorial Day
- A "21 Question Salute" for Veterans Day
- Selective Service in English and Spanish (short video)