But let's get back to Cinco de Mayo. Today I have selected five topics to showcase Mexican-American heritage: The constitution and the Bill of rights. the Legislative Branch, the Executive Branch, The Judicial Branch, and Geography and Holidays. I will read the questions, and Mexican-American students from our ESL3 class will read the answers.
- Citizenship Interview Quiz with Antonio Vazquez Gonzalez pdf
- Lino habla de su entrevista de Ciudadanía video
- Maria Isabel Covarrubas talks about her Citizenship Interview video
- Mezclar y Combinar Entrevistas y Exámencitos de Ciudadanía pdf
- Yésica Sánchez: A Quick Interview Based on the N-400r plus 10qs about Voting and Elections pdf