The film’s about the dreams and struggles of the Latino community in a New York neighborhood
- USCIS 100:64. There were 13 original states. Name three.
- USCIS 100:67. The Federalist Papers supported the passage of the U.S. Constitution. Name one of the writers
- USCIS 100:69. Who is the “Father of Our Country”?
- USCIS 100:70. Who was the first President?*
- USCIS 100:91. Name one U.S. territory.
- USCIS 100:92. Name one state that borders Canada
- USCIS 100:93. Name one state that borders Mexico.
- USCIS 100:94. What is the capital of the United States?*
- USCIS 100:95. Where is the Statue of Liberty?*
- USCIS 100:100. Name two national U.S. holidays.
- We Speak NYC videos tell the stories of New Yorkers who have come from all over the world to make New York City their home. The show helps English language learners improve their language skills, learn about their rights, and access City services. The videos focus on important topics and model language that you can use in your everyday lives.
- Watch this video about a Dominican woman, her family, and her Chinese-American friend who live in Washington Heights, New York. This video is similar to 'In the Heights.'
- New Life Café
- Rosa is about to open a Dominican café. But when her lab tests come back and the doctor tells her the bad news, her dreams are over. Or are they? A heart-warming drama about family, friendship, and coming to terms with diabetes.