uscitizenpod: The U.S. Constitution
A basic introduction to the Constitution for ESL/Citizenship students. This video is based upon a ppt that I made in 2005 and modified in 2008.
- Citizenship Resources for Constitution and Citizenship Day (September 17) (All Levels)
- N-400 Interviews (many more resources here)
- Preparing for Naturalization Quiz based on Video transcript pdf
- Beginning Interview (1 pg, 10qs) pdf
- Mix and Match Interview Level A and B pdf
- Mezclar y Combinar Entrevistas y Exámencitos de Ciudadanía Level A and B pdf
- Hao Thi Vu (Vietnam): A Quick Interview for US Constitution and Citizenship Day 2014 based on the new N-400r (2014) pdf
- Fu-Chiu Chen (Taiwan): Quick N-400 Interview plus 10Qs about the Constitution (2011) pdf
- Preamble Puzzle pdf
- The U.S. Constitution video
- US Constitution Quick Quiz (picture vocabulary) pdf
- What is US Constitution and Citizenship Day? pptx
- What is US Constitution and Citizenship Day? pdf
- Bill of Rights Day
ELCivics.com: U.S. Constitution
Learning Chocolate (for ESL Literacy level students)
si.edu: Preparing for The Oath
- Oath of Allegiance - Constitution Week 2013 (video): The Oath of Allegiance recited by #newUSCitizens at Oath Ceremonies across America. Very inspirational!
Vanderbilt University: 'We The People...' - #Constitution Day at Vanderbilt video
VOA Learning English: What's So Important about Sept. 17?
Thanks for studying the U.S. Constitution--I know that you will be a great American citizen!
Check back for updates! (updated 09/14/2020)