Here is a list of the first and second series of Easy English:
- The Basics: Alphabet, number, colors, calendar, To be.
- Interactions: Greetings & introductions; Wh?’s, to be, pronouns.
- Feelings: How are you? Small talk.
- At School: People, places and things in a school. More "small talk."
- At Home: Intro to family relationships and a tour of home.
- The Time: Telling time & daily activities.
- Your Community: DMV, Form-Filling, Money & Directions.
- Health Care: The Body, Family Health & Medical Visits.
- Personal Finance:Banking, Budgets & Shopping.
- Around Town: Driving, Housing, Govt. & Phone Skills.
- Education: People, Services & Parent Involvement.
- Employment: Finding, Getting & Keeping a Job.
- Video clip: Where are you from? (from Unit 3)
- Video clip: Job interview (from Unit 12)
- Watch more video clips here.
- Filling out Forms: 7/1:03(DMV), 10/47:08 (Rental Application), 12/15:43 (Job Application)
- Community resources (library, police, city hall) 7/55:15, 10/1:04:48
- Government 10/1:09:47
For further information about the First, Second, a *NEW* Third Series (Hotel Work), visit EASY English.