VOA Learning English: Everyday Grammar: Making Sense of Demonyms - Country Nouns
- USCIS 100:8. What did the Declaration of Independence do?
- USCIS 100:59. Who lived in America before the Europeans arrived?
- USCIS 100:60. What group of people was taken to America and sold as slaves?
- USCIS 100:61. Why did the colonists fight the British?
- USCIS 100:72. Name one war fought by the United States in the 1800s.
- USCIS 100:78. Name one war fought by the United States in the 1900s.*
- USCIS 100:81. Who did the United States fight in World War II?
- USCIS 100:87. Name one American Indian tribe in the United States.
- USCIS 100:91. Name one U.S. territory.
- USCIS 100:92. Name one state that borders Canada.
- 93. USCIS 100:Name one state that borders Mexico.