uscitizenpod: Daily U.S.Citizenship Lessons 05
- Beginning Interview
- The Star Spangled Banner! On March 3, 1931, President Herbert Hoover signed a congressional resolution officially making “The Star Spangled Banner” the national anthem of the United States of America. Now, we celebrate National Anthem Day on March 3!
- A Spanish Version of The Star-Spangled Banner: Nuestro Himno (Our Anthem)
- Arlington County: Special US Naturalization - Arlington VA Deaf Performance of the Star Spangled Banner by Mayari Loza minute 8:56 to 10:31 (video)
- EL Civics: The Nation Anthem (for beginners)
- ListenandReadAlong: The Star Spangled Banner Presented by the United States Air Force Band
- NIEonline: Star Spangled Banner mini-page
- si.edu: The Star-Spangled Banner - National Museum of American History
- Star Spangled Music and their YouTube channel features diverse performances of the National Anthem--wonderful!
- WFMT: Chicago Violist Plays National Anthem at Her Own Naturalization Ceremony
- VOANews: Celebrating America in Song
|click photo to make larger|
- A Quiz based on the A-5 Mix-and-Match N-400 Interview pdf
- American English at State: Celebrate! Holidays in the U.S.A.
- This free pdf has stories for all federal holidays, including these springtime, non-federal holidays:
- Happy Spring! Happy Nowruz!
- Citizenship Interview Quiz: Hushang Ansary (Ahvaz, Iran) pdf
- 2018 Spring U.S. Citizenship Interview with Pari Akbari, Iran (video with subtitles)
- Citizenship Resources for Nowruz and Farsi-Speakers
Post a Comment