uscitizenpod: Citizenship Quiz for All Saints and Day of the Dead 2019
All Saints and Day of the Dead are part of a 3-day festival that remembers the lives of those who passed before us.
We honor the following list of Americans who passed before us:
- Nov 30, 2018--George Herbert Walker Bush, 43rd president
- Dec 8, 2018-- Rosanell Eaton, voting rights activist
- Feb 7, 2019--John David Dingell Jr. , US Representative (MI)
- May 4, 2019-- Rachel Held Evans, religious author
- May 19, 2019--Nativo Lopez-Vigil, immigrant rights activist
- July 16, 2019--John Paul Stevens, Supreme Court justice
- Aug 5, 2019--Toni Morrison, author
- Sept 17, 2019--"Cokie" Roberts, political reporter
- Oct 17, 2019--Elijah Cummings, U.S. Representatives (MD)
- Oct 27, 2019--John Conyers, U.S. Representatives (MI)
Remember all those who died trying to escape violence and live in freedom.
Citizenship Quiz for All Saints and Day of the Dead 2019 read: http://traffic.libsyn.com/uscitizenpod/citz-day-of-the-dead-2019.pdf
Citizenship Resources for Halloween, All Saints, and Day of the Dead http://www.uscitizenpod.com/2019/10/citizenship-resources-for-halloween-all.html