USCIS 100:55. What are two ways that Americans can participate in their democracy?
VOANews: American Civic Groups Take on Polarization
In the United States, the 2016 presidential election revealed deep societal divisions that threaten the nation's future. Several nonprofit groups have targeted this problem. As VOA's Greg Flakus reports from Washington, one of these new efforts involves people from different backgrounds and ideological positions working together on projects that benefit the needy.
Originally published at http://www.voanews.com/a/american-civic-groups-take-on-polarization/3863030.html
- Simple Interview based on the Revised N-400 (2 pgs) (updated 04/18/2016)
- pdf: http://goo.gl/IY5Y87\
- pptx: https://goo.gl/OhFxA4
- Voices of Freedom: Ch 12: Citizenship Rights and Responsibilities
- Preparing for the Oath: Rights and Responsibilities
- Oath of Allegiance Quiz: match words and phrases with the correct picture
- Kahoot: Citizenship Rights and Responsibilities
- Kahoot: Voting goo.gl/d7rtDl
- Kahoot: Happy Tax Day with Kahoot! http://goo.gl/MmQgfx
- Citizenship Interview Quiz for Safa Aldabyani pdf
- More Presidents' Week 2017 #NoBanNoWall Citizenship Interviews
Post a Comment