CLINIC: "Miguel's Naturalization Interview"
Free downloadable graphic novel about a citizenship interview.
CLINIC: Citizenship Toolkit
This toolkit contains a variety of resources collected and produced through CLINIC’s citizenship projects. It is designed to assist agencies providing citizenship services and civic participation opportunities for the most vulnerable applicants.
CLINIC: The N-400
- USCIS Publishes New Edition of Form N-400, Application for Naturalization (4/13/16) \
- Pay Your N-400 Application Fee with Your Credit Card
- Form N-400 (Application for Naturalization)
- Spanish Translation of Form N-400 by ILRC
- Vietnamese Translation of Form N-400 by Asian Law Alliance
CLINIC: Translations of the Citizenship test Questions
Tranlations of the USCIS 100 Civics and History Questions in 26 languages.
CLINIC: Putting Out the Welcome Mat: The Power of Citizenship to Connect Receiving and Newcomer Communities
Whether through citizenship mentoring programs, citizenship ceremonies, or positive communications, there are many ways in which refugees and the receiving community can be encouraged to come together to support our nation’s newest members. This webinar featured innovative, localized examples of how citizenship is being leveraged to engage a broader cross-section of Americans and practical advice on how to collaborate with partners on similar efforts in your own community.