Mondays 7:00-8:30 pm June 20
Address: Milipitas Library, 160 North Main Street Street, Milpitas, CA 95035 (408) 262-1171
Teacher: Jennifer Gagliardi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Website for previous Citizenship classes at the Milpitas Library (updated)
NEW: Mon. June 27 6:00-8:30 Apply for Citizenship and DACA
More info below!
- USCIS: Executive Branch
- USCIS: Legislative Branch
- USCIS: The Judicial Branch
- USCIS: Your Government and You
- A Quick Interview Based on the N-400r plus 10qs about the Branches of Gov’t Part 1 http://goo.gl/bV4JsA
SCCLD Citizenship Class Survey
Complete the survey below or fill out the pdf and email it to email@example.com
- Preparing for the Oath: The Presidency, Congress, The Courts
- The Legislative Branch Word Search Puzzle
- The Executive Branch Word Search Puzzle
- Judicial Branch and more Word Search Puzzle
- Rights and Responsibilities Puzzle.
Check back for updates
Monday, June 27 6:00pm to 8:30pm
APPLY FOR CITIZENSHIP!
FREE! IRC lawyers will help you fill out your N-400 application for Citizenship at the Milpitas Library.
IRC Rescue.org In Northern California
1210 South Bascom Ave., Suite 227, San Jose, CA 95128, (408) 277-0255
Contact: Ketaki Srivastava, (408) 277-0255 Ext 17, Ketaki.Sriavastava@rescue.org
Contact: Olga Casarriti, (408) 277-0255 Ext 18, Olga.Casaretti@rescue.org