Monday, May 9 6:00pm to 8:30pm
APPLY FOR DACA at the Milpitas Library
FREE! IRC lawyers will help you fill out your DACA application at the Milpitas Library.
IRC Rescue.org In Northern California
1210 South Bascom Ave., Suite 227, San Jose, CA 95128, (408) 277-0255
Contact: Olga Casarriti, (408) 277-0255 Ext 18, Olga.Casaretti@rescue.org
To register for this event, go to http://tinyurl.com/grzn79p or http://goo.gl/oIHNCM
uscitizenpod: DACA, DAPA, and Citizenship: an Interview with Kayla Ladd (rescue.org)
This interview was recorded during a DACA Info Workshop, Sunday, April 24, 2016 at the Milpitas Library.
For more info about DACA/DAPA, see,
- USCIS Consideration of Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals
- USCIS: Consideración de Acción Diferida para los Llegados en la Infancia
- SCCLD: DACA, DAPA, and DREAMers
- YouTube: DREAMers, DACA, and DAPA playlist
Need assistance or want to volunteer?
- Contact the Immigrant Rights team at your local branch of:
- Catholic Charities
- International Rescue committee (IRC)
- Services, Immigrant Rights, and Education Network (SIREN)
- Your high school or college counselor
- Your local library