Milpitas Library Citizenship Class: Mondays, 7:00-8:30 pm Join us!
- A "Regular" Citizenship Interview pptx via Google slides (still needs a couple of slides, but is ok)
- A “Regular” Citizenship Interview Based on the USCIS N-400r (6 pgs, 75 questions) (
originally scheduled: Intermediate Citizenship Interview)
- USCIS The Judicial Branch: USCIS 100: 12, 13, 37, 38, 39, 40, and 66.
- A Quick Interview Based on the N-400r plus 10qs about the Branches of Gov’t Part1
- Civics Questions (USCIS 100:01-57) for the Naturalization Test
- Homework: A 21-Question “Salute” for Veterans Day Quiz based on the USCIS 100qs
- More Veterans Day Resources
- USCIS/SI.edu: The Courts
Nov 16: Last Fall Citizenship class @ the Milpitas Library; Regular Interview; USCIS 58-100
Check back for updates!
For earlier classes, please see our new page: Citizenship @ Your Library and look for Milpitas Library (classes listed according to date).