Today we will
- Study the Constitution.
- Ask the new citizens to talk about studying for citizenship and what has happened after they became citizens.
- Assign classmates to help people sign the Constitution and give each student a copy.
- Sign the Constitution.
- Eat cake!
Here are some Constitution Day Resources from us @ US Citizenship Podcast.
- 96:17-19 M638 Explanations pdf mp3 17. What is the Constitution?
18. What do we call changes to the Constitution?
19. How many changes, or amendments, are there to the Constitution?
- 96:34-35 M638 Explanations pdf mp3
34. What is the supreme law of the United States?
35. What is the Bill of Rights?
- Summary of the US Constitution.
- Direct download: const-summary.pdf
- The Preamble Puzzle
- US Constitution Slide Show
- USCIS 96/100 Quiz: The Constitution