In honor of LGBT Pride Month, a single question about the Flag: Long May She Wave! Text: uscitizenpod | Video: Lori Saltis
Take the full quiz:
LOVE AND PRIDE: A Citizenship Quiz in Honor of LGBT Pride Month (10 questions)
Center for Civic Education: 60 Second Civics LGBTQ+ Pride Week Series
- Part 1: What’s Significant About the Stonewall Riots?
- Part 2: Laying the Groundwork for LGBTQ+ Rights
- Part 3: Goodridge: The Cinderella Moment for Marriage Equality
- Part 4: Early Legislative Victories for LGBTQ+ Rights
- Part 5: The Defense of Marriage Act
- Part 6: Obergefell v. Hodges
- Part 7: The Future for LGBTQ+ Rights
VOA News and VOA Learning English:
- Gay Chinese couple talks about acceptance in US vs. China
- LGBT: The Gay Pride Movement | Plugged In with Greta Van Susteren
- Transgender Migrants Seek Asylum in the US
- What Is Title VII of the Civil Rights Act?
- Equal treatment. That’s the idea behind the Civil Rights Act. One part of the legislation, called Title VII deals with the workplace. What does that mean for American workers? VOA explains.
- US Supreme Court: Obergefell v Hodges
- US Supreme Court Rules Same-Sex Marriage Is Legal in 2015 article, video, and mp3
updated June 27, 2021