President Biden sat down with President Obama to talk about our progress in making quality, affordable health care a reality for millions of Americans. Join the 31 million Americans who’ve gotten covered and head to HealthCare.gov.
- USCIS 100:09. What are two rights in the Declaration of Independence?
- USCIS 100:15. Who is in charge of the executive branch?
- USCIS 100:16. Who makes federal laws?
- USCIS 100:17. What are the two parts of the U.S. Congress?*
- USCIS 100:28. What is the name of the President of the United States now?*'
- USCIS 100:29. What is the name of the Vice President of the United States now?
- USCIS 100:33. Who signs bills to become laws?
- USCIS 100:35. What does the President’s Cabinet do?
- USCIS 100:36. What are two Cabinet-level positions?
- USCIS 100:55. What are two ways that Americans can participate in their democracy?
- Healthcare.gov: You can enroll in or change plans due to the COVID-19 emergency through August 15, or see if you qualify for Medicaid or CHIP.