VOANews: 'Good Trouble' Chronicles Civil Right Icon John Lewis' Life
Georgia Democratic congressman, who died July 17th, made history fighting for desegregation and the right to vote
51. What are two rights of everyone living in the United States?
54. How old do citizens have to be to vote for President?*
55. What are two ways that Americans can participate in their democracy?
84. What movement tried to end racial discrimination?
48. There are four amendments to the Constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them.
23. Name your U.S. Representative.