This interview is based on A Quick Interview Based on the N-400r plus 10qs about Voting and Elections pdf and mp3.
Plus 7 or 8 questions from the current USCIS 100 Questions AND 9 questions from the 2007-2008 set of the USCIS 96 questions
USCIS 96 Civics Questions 2007-2008 (related to elections/voting)
- USCIS 96:15. Who elects the President of the United States?
- USCIS 96:24. Who elects Congress?
- USCIS 96:26. For how long do we elect each Senator?
- USCIS 96:29. For how long do we elect each member of the House of Representatives?
- USCIS 96:31. For how long is the President elected?
- USCIS 96:72. Name the amendments that guarantee or address voting rights.
- USCIS 96:83. In what month is the new President inaugurated?
- USCIS 96:84. How many times may a Senator or Congressman be re-elected?
- USCIS 96:93. What is the most important right granted to US citizens?
Answers to the USCIS 96 Civics Questions 2007-2008 (related to elections/voting)
- 15. The Electoral College
- 24. The citizens of the United States
- 26. 6 years
- 29. For 2 years
- 31. The President is elected for 4 years.
- 72. The 15th, 19th, 24th and 26th amendments
- 83. January
- 84. There is no limit.
- 93. The right to vote