USCIS: Request for Certification of Military or Naval ServiceIf you are a current or former service member applying for naturalization, you will need to submit Form N-426 verifying your military service when you file your N-400 application for naturalization. Our new video about Form N-426 offers helpful filing tips to help you avoid common mistakes and ensure we accept your form.
- n-400r-12d Group Violence
- n-400r-12j Military Service
- Interview Based on the USCIS N-400r for Current and Former Armed Forces Members (8 pgs) Script
- Military History Quiz pdf
- A 21-Question “Salute” for Veterans Day Quiz based on the USCIS 100qs (PDF) pdf | mp3
- A 21-Question “Salute” for Memorial Day Quiz based on the USCIS 100qs podcast | pdf | blog post with links to the memorials
Post a Comment