NowThis: Watch Full Roll Call at the 2020 DNC
3. The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What are these words?
11. What is the economic system in the United States?*
20. Who is one of your state’s U.S. Senators now?*
23. Name your U.S. Representative.
24. Who does a U.S. Senator represent?
25. Why do some states have more Representatives than other states?
26. We elect a President for how many years?
27. In what month do we vote for President?*
42. Under our Constitution, some powers belong to the states. What is one power of the states?
43. Who is the Governor of your state now?
44. What is the capital of your state?*
45. What are the two major political parties in the United States?*
48. There are four amendments to the Constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them
49. What is one responsibility that is only for United States citizens?*
50. Name one right only for United States citizens.
54. How old do citizens have to be to vote for President?*
55. What are two ways that Americans can participate in their democracy?
64. There were 13 original states. Name three.
87. Name one American Indian tribe in the United States.
89. What ocean is on the West Coast of the United States?
90. What ocean is on the East Coast of the United States?
91. Name one U.S. territory.
92. Name one state that borders Canada.
93. Name one state that borders Mexico.
94. What is the capital of the United States?*