|The Milpitas Adult School teacher celebrate #FreedomOfThePress with The Milpitas Beat|
N-400 (5:45-6:30 Demo an interview in front of the class, then pair up students with different papers so they can interview each other)
- Mix-and-Match U.S. Citizenship Interviews and Quizzes
- Interview B-3 and B-4 plus USCIS Quiz 15 Civil Rights / Quiz 16 Civic Responsibilities
Transition to Civics Lesson (6:30-7:00) hand out papers. Allow students time to complete the N-400 matching first. Correct and discuss, then move on to the Constitution Quiz).
- Easy N-400 vocab Quiz pdf: http://goo.gl/50NyZu
- US Constitution Quick Quiz http://goo.gl/fAj2wt (picture vocabulary)
Civics Lesson 1 (7:00 to 7:30 Choral reading, them complete quiz on the page before moving on. Allow students to solve problems, then correct their answers)
The U.S. Constitution lesson plan and handouts for low intermediate and intermediate learners covering civics test items 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, 12, 14, 41, 42, 65, 66, 67, and 68.
Civics Lesson 2 (7:45 to 8:15) (Choral reading, them complete quiz on the page before moving on. Allow students to solve problems, then correct their answers)
Your Government and You lesson plan and handouts for literacy students and low beginners covering civics test items 41, 42, 43, 44, 49, 50, 53, 55, 56, 57, and 94.
Integration (7:45-8:45 Distribute and allow students to solve problems, then correct their answers))
- Hao Thi Vu (Vietnam): A Quick Interview for US Constitution and Citizenship Day 2014 based on the new N-400r http://goo.gl/xoDSyl (2014)
- Review USCIS 100:01-12 questions, then find the 44 keywords in our *NEW* Principles of American Democracy Word Search Puzzle.
Post a Comment