US Citizenship Bootcamp Episode 1 of 5: Introduction
with Jennifer Gagliardi, uscitizenpod.com and Jeane Slone, ESLpublishing.com
Jeane Slone interviews author Jennifer Gagliardi about the new paperback edition of US Citizenship Bootcamp: Exercises and Quizzes to Pass the Naturalization Interview (Updated August 2017).
Prepare for the US Citizenship interview by completing a series of 10 interviews based on the USCIS N-400 Application for Naturalization (rev 03/26/16). The first interview includes 10 simple questions; the subsequent interviews gradually introduce new vocabulary and grammar patterns. Includes vocabulary and civics quizzes, 2 glossaries, Citizenship resources, a new chapter about the Oath of Allegiance and more!
The NEW PAPERBACK EDITION of US Citizenship Bootcamp is available from ESLPublishing.com.
Listen to all the episodes about the NEW paperback edition of US Citizenship Bootcamp:
- Mon 8/14/2017 US Citizenship Bootcamp Episode 1 of 5: Introduction
- Tue 8/15/2017 US Citizenship Bootcamp Episode 2 of 5: Vocabulary
- Wed 8/16/2017 US Citizenship Bootcamp Episode 3 of 5: She Built Ships in World War II
- Thu 8/17/2017 US Citizenship Bootcamp Episode 4 of 5: Mini-Dialogues about Work
- Fri 8/18/2017 US Citizenship Bootcamp Episode 5 of 5: The Interview
Subscribe to US Citizenship Podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, YouTube.
Download the US Citizenship Podcast apps at the Apple or Google Play stores.
Keep up with the latest citizenship news and resources at www.uscitizenpod.com.