uscitizenpod: James Madison: Not Your Everyday Politician
Originally published at - http://learningenglish.voanews.com/a/3760750.html
1. What is the supreme law of the land?
2. What does the Constitution do?
3. The idea of self-government is in the first three words of the Constitution. What
4. What is an amendment?
5. What do we call the first ten amendments to the Constitution?
6. What is one right or freedom from the First Amendment?*
7. Name one branch or part of the government.*
8. What stops one branch of government from becoming too powerful?
9. What happened at the Constitutional Convention?
10. When was the Constitution written?
11. The Federalist Papers supported the passage of the U.S. Constitution. Name one of the writers.
12. Name one war fought by the United States in the 1800s.
13. Name one American Indian tribe in the United States.
14. What is the name of the national anthem?
15. What is the capital of the United States?*
Post a Comment