Address: Gilroy Library, 350 W. Sixth Street, Gilroy, CA 95020 408-842-8207
Teacher: Jennifer Gagliardi (email@example.com)
Second Series: Spring 2016
Saturdays 10:30 am to 12 noon March 19, 26, April 2, 9, 16, 23, 30, May 7, 14, May 21
Click here for links to all of the citizenship classes at Gilroy Library
- An “Everyday” Citizenship Interview based on the USCIS N-400 (51qs, 2pgs)
- pdf http://goo.gl/Nt0bOf
- ppt https://goo.gl/yR4jvx
- handout: https://goo.gl/nPY0Js
- A Quick Interview Based on the N-400r plus 10qs about the Branches of Gov’t Part 1 http://goo.gl/bV4JsA
- USCIS: The Executive Branch --next week!
- USCIS: The Legislative Branch
- uscitizenpod: Presidents’ Day Quiz 2011 Part B: Executive Branch and Federalist Period (page 1) --next week!
- uscitizenpod: Women in the Legislative Branch 2016
- wh.gov: The White House Easter Egg Roll Coloring Pages 2012
- wh.gov: The White House Easter Egg Roll Coloring Pages 2013
- USA Coloring Pages: State Birds, Flowers, Quarters, and so much more!
Check back for updates for March 26th lesson!
Events of Interest at the Gilroy Library
Wed April 20 6:00pm to 7:00pm SIREN Immigration forum
Sat May 7 10:00am to 2:00pm SIREN Citizenship workshop--Lawyers and volunteers will help people complete their N-400 Application for Naturalization!
Other Events of Interest
Sat April 2 9:00am to 11:00am Citizenship Day 2016 at Rebekah Children’s Services, Gilroy
Presentation on the benefits of becoming a U.S. Citizen, the requirements, and how to apply.
For additional information, please call: (408) 914-8337
Sat April 2 9:00am to 2:00pm Citizenship Day 2016 at San Jose City College;
Apply for citizenship now to vote in the 2016 Presidential Election! Receive FREE citizenship application assistance from immigration attorneys and accredited immigration representatives. To register call: 408-664-0322
Tue April 5 2:00pm to 3:30pm Morgan Hill Library Citizenship Classes begin: April 5 to May 31
Post a Comment