Feb 26 1:00-2:30 pm; USCIS Info session.
USCIS Officers will speak--no teacher instruction.
Feb 26 4:00-4:30 pm IRC.org Info session.
4:30-5:00 pm: quick teacher Instruction.
Class ends at 5:00 pm. See homework.
- A “Typical” Citizenship Interview Based on the USCIS N-400r (4 pages)
- pdf http://goo.gl/9Z97UK
- ppt https://goo.gl/2hwOsc
- handout: https://goo.gl/UolZpU
- USCIS,gov: US Constitution Intermediate Level
- SI.edi: Writing the Constitution
- US Citizenship Resources for African-American History Month http://goo.gl/Erdmo8
- Constitution Slide Show http://goo.gl/QPFLIq
- The U.S. Constitution video http://youtu.be/Olo3ey9RPJQ
- Quick Interview plus 10Qs about the Constitution http://goo.gl/D6FaZ6
- A Quick Interview for US Constitution and Citizenship Day 2014 http://goo.gl/xoDSyl
- Twenty-seven N-400 and twenty-seven USCIS 100Qs http://goo.gl/YtJ2VV
- A Quick Interview for US Constitution and Citizenship Day based on the new N-400r http://goo.gl/JBCkGVUS
Next week (March 4):
- N-400 Part 11, Review of the Bill of Rights, The 1800s (Expansion and the Civil War)
- Please bring any questions about the USCIS Info session
Post a Comment