Tuesday, November 30, 2010

**NEW** I-912, Request for Fee Waiver

U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is funded largely by application fees. However, the USCIS knows that some people cannot pay their application fees.

If you want USCIS to consider waiving the fee for your application, you must complete Form I-912, Request for Fee Waiver.

When you request a fee waiver, you must clearly show that you cannot pay the fee.

USCIS officers will look at each case's facts to decide if the fee should be waived. Each case is different and will be judged on the case's facts.

You may use Form I-912 to request a fee waiver for any USCIS services, including Form N-400, Application for Naturalization.

For further info, visit:

No comments: