Big USCIS News
- Available now: Scoring Guidelines for the English Portion of the Naturalization Test.
- In July, the USCIS will be publishing new USCIS 100 Flashcards and supporting Quick Civic Lessons, with supplementary audio CD.
- Also look for "The Revised Naturalization Test: Teaching Objectives: A Guide for Adult Education Civics and Citzenship Teachers of Immigrants Volume 1" (No document number yet--but downloadable soon).
- CASAS is updating 963/964C US History & Government tests in support of the new USCIS 100 Questions.
- Teachers: if you have already been teaching the new USCIS 100, contact your CASAS Field Representative about been a pilot site for the revised 963/964 test.
- Plans are being made to make the revised 963/964C test available as an eTest.
Post a Comment