This work by Jennifer Gagliardi is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.
- USCIS 100:01-02 Quick Civics Lessons and N-400 Practice mp3 100:01 doc 100:02 doc
- USCIS 100:03-04 Quick Civics Lessons and N-400 Practice mp3 100:03 doc 100:04 doc
- USCIS 100:05-06 Quick Civics Lessons and N-400 Practice mp3 100:05 doc 100:06 doc
- USCIS 100:07 Quick Civics Lessons and N-400 Practice mp3 doc
- USCIS 100:08-09 Quick Civics Lessons and N-400 Practice mp3 100:08 doc 100:09 doc
- USCIS 100:10. Quick Civics Lessons and N-400 Practice mp3 pdf
Happy African-American History Month! During the month of February, US Citizenship Podcast will explore the connection between the USCIS History and Government questions and African American History. Let's get started!
- USCIS 100:60 Slaves, Slavery, and Olaudah Equiano mp3
- USCIS 100:61 Colonists, Taxes, Crispus Attuks, Lemuel Haynes, and the American Revolutionary War mp3
- USCIS 100:62 the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson, and Sally Hemings mp3
- USCIS 100:69 George Washington, Phillis Wheatley, and Columbia mp3
- Feb 05 USCIS 100:65 The Constitutional Convention, the Great Compromise, and Slavery mp3
- USCIS 100:94 Washington DC, Benjamin Banneker, and Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson mp3
- USCIS 100:71 Louisiana Territory, Missouri River, and York mp3
- USCIS 100:09 Life, Liberty, and La Amistad mp3
- USCIS 100:77 Susan B. Anthony, Sojourner Truth, and Civil Rights mp3
- USCIS 100:99 July 4th, Slavery, and Fredrick Douglass mp3
- USCIS 100:74 Slavery, the Supreme Court, and Dred Scott mp3
- USCIS 100:75 Abraham Lincoln, Harriet Tubman, and the Underground Railroad mp3
Happy Women History Month! During the month of March, US Citizenship Podcast will explore the connection between the USCIS History and Government questions and African American History. Let's get started!
- USCIS 100: Women and USCIS 100 Questions: Civics mp3
- USCIS 98:90 Eleanor Roosevelt and the United Nations mp3
- USCIS 100:09 Women's Rights ARE Human Rights! mp3
- USCIS 100:77 National Women's History Month and Susan B. Anthony mp3
- USCIS 100:21 US Congresswoman Shirley Chisholm and Minimum Wage mp3
- USCIS 100:22 US Congresswoman Patsy Matsu Takemoto Mink and Title IX mp3
- USCIS 100:23 US Congresswoman Jeannette Rankin and Finding Your US Rep with ZIP+4 mp3
- USCIS 100:36 Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton and Passports mp3
- USCIS 100:51 Cesar Chavez and Civil Rights mp3
- USCIS 100:55. President Kennedy, and Sargent Shriver mp3 pdf
- USCIS 100:56. When is the last day you can send in federal income tax forms?* mp3
More to come in 2013!