|Sam Liccardo, Mayor of San Jose|
- A “Typical” Citizenship Interview Based on the USCIS N-400r (4 pages)
- vocab pdf: https://goo.gl/AMNMqy
- Voices of Freedom ch 11 (pg 185-198) and handouts
- Read pg 185-187; do a super quick preview of Washington, Adams, Jefferson, and Madison on 188-189--then read the VOA article about the presidential inauguaration; after reading/discussing the article, carefully read the rest of the chapter
- VOA News: Presidential Inaugurals, Steeped in History, Morph Over Time
- VOA Learning English: US Presidential Inaugural Traditions (video)
- SI.edu Preparing for the Oath: History and Civics: 1900s and the Executive Branch
- USCIS: U.S. History Since 1900 - Intermediate Level The U.S. History Since 1900 lesson plan and handouts for low intermediate and intermediate learners covering civics test items 11, 78, 79, 80, 81, 82, 83, and 86.
- USCIS: Executive Branch - Intermediate Level The Executive Branch lesson plan and handouts for low intermediate and intermediate learners covering civics test items 13, 15, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 45, and 46.
- Anh Thi Vu (Vietnam) (Presidents' Day Quiz 2015) http://goo.gl/kzVks7