|No, not Learning Chocolate, we will be taking CASAS.org Assessments|
Today we give 2 (or possibly 3) CASAS tests to our current Citizenship Students
- The Citizenship Interview Test (CIT) is a one-on-one oral assessment that simulates the citizenship applicant's English-language interview with a USCIS examiner (This test will be given to students who have been in class for several months).
- The Government and History for Citizenship tests reveal how much students know about American government and history. (All citizenship students will take this test)
Life and Work Reading Sample Test (All citizenship students will take this test)
Use these sample test items to:
- familiarize students with CASAS items
- help reduce student test-taking anxiety
These items are samples to familiarize students with CASAS test formats. Since they are not actual tests, they are not predictors of student performance, and are not valid for level placement, assessment, or for reporting standardized scores.
- Come to class and take the test!
- The teacher will check if you can take a CIT test
- When you are done, watch Preparing the Oath americanhistory.si.edu/citizenship/