Candy Tran's Citizenship interview is next week, so here is her third practice interview with civics questions and reading/writing test. Note her explanation about the difference between the name on her Legal Permanent residence Card (Green Card) and her Legal Name. Check back soon for updated Closed Captions.
Watch all of Candy Tran's Citizenship Interviews:
Candy Tran's First Practice Citizenship Video--UPDATED!
Candy Tran's Second Practice Citizenship Interview
Candy Tran’s Third Practice Citizenship Interview
Candy Tran nói về cuộc phỏng vấn thi công dân Hoa Kỳ của cô
Candy Tran Talks About Her U.S. Citizenship Interview
- n-400r-12k Attachment to the US Constitution
- n-400r-13 Applicant's Signature
- n-400r-14 Interpreter's Signature
- n-400r-15 Preparer's Signature
- n-400r-16-17 Signature at Interview / Renunciation
- n-400r-18 Oath of Allegiance
- New Readers Press "Tricky Vocabulary in Part 12 of the N-400 Application"
- N-400 Interview Practice
- 2.10 Loyalty and the Oath
- Civics, Reading, and Writing Practice
- 3.16 Symbols and Holidays
- U.S. Citizenship Resources for May: Asian Pacific American Heritage Month, Memorial Day, and more! post
Post a Comment