We will be do CASAS Testing for the first part of the evening
- Come to class and take the test!
- The teacher will check if you can take a CIT test
- When you are done, watch Preparing the Oath americanhistory.si.edu/citizenship/
- Citizenship: Passing the Test: A Country of Laws by Lynn Weintraub (publisher's website)
- si.edu: Preparing the Oath: The Courts Videos
The Judicial Branch lesson plan and handouts for low intermediate and intermediate learners covering civics test items 12, 13, 37, 38, 39, 40, and 66.
- A Quick Interview Based on the N-400r plus 10qs about the Branches of Gov’t Part 3 pdf
- USCIS 100:52, the Pledge of Allegiance, the Oath of Allegiance, and the N-400
- Compare USCIS 100:52, the Pledge of Allegiance, the Oath of Allegiance, and the N-400. Illustrated with USPS stamps of the American Flag. (download pdf)
Post a Comment