Today we will listen to Questions 36-37 plus M-638 comments. You can download individual State Handouts 36-37 (see below) to deepen your knowledge of US History and Politics and broaden your English language skills. Look for new vocabulary, grammar structures, and idioms.
Note the key words--these words will help you remember the questions and answers. The key words for Q36-37:
- The United States of America has fifty states.
- There are fifty states in the Union.
You can get more info about State Capitals and Governors from
- ELCivics.com: 50 States
- State Maps: 50 states
- Wikipedia: List of US Governors
- Wikipedia: State Capitals (detailed!)
- Simple Wiki: State Capitals
Individual State Handouts for Q36-37:
Check back for more states. If you need a state handout quickly, email email@example.com. Thanks!
Post a Comment