Good Luck, Mr. Yang!
This afternoon, I met Mr. Yang at the new Milpitas Library. We practiced the N-400 section of Citizenship Interview twice. We concentrated on the US History and Government questions which require two or more answers. Here are the questions:
- 9:100. What are two rights in the Declaration of Independence?
- 17:100. What are the two parts of the U.S. Congress?*
- 36:100. What are two Cabinet-level positions?
- 45:100. What are the two major political parties in the United States?*
- 51:100. What are two rights of everyone living in the United States?
- 55:100. What are two ways that Americans can participate in their democracy?
- 64:100. There were 13 original states. Name three.
- 100:100. Name two national U.S. holidays.