uscitizenpod: The Lincoln Memorial
USCIS 100:72. Name one war fought by the United States in the 1800s.
▪ War of 1812
▪ Mexican-American War
▪ Civil War
▪ Spanish-American War
USCIS 100:73. Name the U.S. war between the North and the South.
▪ the Civil War
▪ the War between the States
USCIS 100:74. Name one problem that led to the Civil War.
▪ economic reasons
▪ states’ rights
USCIS 100:75. What was one important thing that Abraham Lincoln did?*
▪ freed the slaves (Emancipation Proclamation)
▪ saved (or preserved) the Union
▪ led the United States during the Civil War
USCIS 100:76. What did the Emancipation Proclamation do?
▪ freed the slaves
▪ freed slaves in the Confederacy
▪ freed slaves in the Confederate states
▪ freed slaves in most Southern states