Susan Rice, the President’s Domestic Policy Advisor, and Cecilia Rouse, Chair of the Council of Economic Advisors, took some time out of their days to break down the American Families Plan – a key piece of the Build Back Better Agenda.
- USCIS 100:11. What is the economic system in the United States?*
- USCIS 100:13. Name one branch or part of the government.*
- USCIS 100:15. Who is in charge of the executive branch?
- USCIS 100:16. Who makes federal laws?
- USCIS 100:28. What is the name of the President of the United States now?*
- USCIS 100:33. Who signs bills to become laws?
- USCIS 100:35. What does the President’s Cabinet do?
- USCIS 100:36. What are two Cabinet-level positions?
- USCIS 100:41. Under our Constitution, some powers belong to the federal government. What is one power of the federal government?
- USCIS 100:55. What are two ways that Americans can participate in their democracy?