state.gov: Religious Freedom Is A Human Right
Secretary Blinken: Religious freedom is a human right; in fact, it goes to the heart of what it means to be human – to think freely, to follow our conscience, to change our beliefs if our hearts and minds lead us to do so, to express those beliefs in public and in private.
state.gov: International Religious Freedom Report
Read the full 2020 International Religious Freedom Report
Secretary Blinken provides examples of some of the high or severe restrictions on religious freedom that have been observed in 56 countries – encompassing a significant majority of the world’s people. #IRFReport2020
state.gov: Defending Religious Freedom
Secretary Blinken discusses the positive steps that some countries have taken to defend religious freedom around the world. #IRFReport2020
- USCIS 100:09. What are two rights in the Declaration of Independence?
- USCIS 100:10. What is freedom of religion?
- USCIS 100:36. What are two Cabinet-level positions?
- USCIS 100:51. What are two rights of everyone living in the United States?
- USCIS 100:55. What are two ways that Americans can participate in their democracy?
- USCIS 100:58. What is one reason colonists came to America?
- USCIS 100:100. Name two national U.S. holidays.