Citizenship Quiz for All Saints and Day of the Dead 2020
- listen: https://traffic.libsyn.com/secure/uscitizenpod/2020-11-02.mp3
- read: http://bit.ly/2020-dotd
- watch: https://youtu.be/enB6QoyU16c
All Saints and Day of the Dead are part of a 3-day festival that remembers the lives of those who passed before us.
We honor the following list of Americans who passed before us:
- Jan 24 Pete Stark, member of the U.S. House of Representatives (1973–2013).
- Feb 23 Ahmaud Arbery, jogger, shot.
- Feb 24 Katherine Johnson, NASA mathematician,
- Mar 2 Charles Trimble, Native American advocate.
- Mar 13 Barbara Harris, American Episcopal prelate.
- Mar 13 Breonna Taylor, African-American woman and EMT.
- Apr 9 Phyllis Lyon, American gay rights activist.
- Apr 16 Jane Dee Hull, Governor of Arizona (1997–2003).
- May 6 Carlos Ernesto Escobar Mejía, Salvadoran-born American immigrant, COVID-19.
- May 25 George Floyd, American police detainee.
- July 17 John Lewis and C. T. Vivian, American civil rights leaders
- Sept 18 Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Associate Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court
Citizenship Quiz for All Saints and Day of the Dead 2018 listen / read / watch
Citizenship Quiz for All Saints and Day of the Dead 2017 listen / read / watch
Citizenship Quiz for All Saints and Day of the Dead 2016 listen / read
A Citizenship Quiz for All Saints Day Podcast 2015 listen / read
Citizenship Quiz for Day of the Dead Podcast 2015 listen / read
Dead Honored in Various Ways watch
Citizenship Resources for Halloween post