VOANews: Chef Focuses on Feeding Those in Need
World famous chef José Andrés has mobilized his restaurants in Washington, DC and New York to help those in need during the coronavirus pandemic (and protests and natural disasters) by cooking and giving away free food. But because the scale of the national lockdown is so great, the chef has gone further by turning giant stadiums into makeshift kitchens.
- A “Typical” Citizenship Interview Based on the USCIS N-400r (4 pages)
- USCIS: Equality and Freedom Beginning pdf ; Equality and Freedom Intermediate pdf; Rights and Responsibilities pdf
- si.edu: Preparing the Oath: Rights lesson plan pdf
- si.edu: Preparing the Oath: Rights plus USCIS 100:55 (Participating in Democracy)
- A Quick Interview Based on the N-400r plus 10qs about the Branches of Gov’t Part 2 pdf