US Citizenship Bootcamp Episode 4 of 5: Mini-Dialogues about Work
Jennifer and Jeane demonstrate two mini-dialogues from US Citizenship Bootcamp about Financial Support and Work of National Importance Under Civilian Directions by using examples from She Built Ships During WWII.
US Citizenship Bootcamp and She Built Ships During WWII are available from Amazon.com and ESLPublishing.com
This class, we are discussing WORK in preparation for LABOR DAY
- Ready for the Interview by Lynn Weintraub (Work)
- uscitizenpod: Revised N-400 Section 8 Interview
- A4 Beginning Interview
- Citizenship Passing the Test by Lynn Weintraub
- si.edu: Preparing for the Oath: A Growing Nation
- Colonial Quiz
- Citizenship Interview with Juah Sarwee plus 10qs about US Geography and Symbols pdf
Early America - Intermediate Level
The Early America lesson plan and handouts for low intermediate and intermediate learners covering civics test items 10, 58, 59, and 87.