STUDY UP for the USCIS Civics and History with these resources from USCIS and the Smithsonian American History Museum.
Remember, you will only be asked 10 out of the 100 Questions. Don't forget to study the N-400--you will be asked 20 to 70 questions.
- USCIS Lesson Plans are available at https://www.uscis.gov/citizenship/teachers/lesson-plans-and-activities
- Preparing the Oath: http://americanhistory.si.edu/citizenship/
Wait! There’s more from Si.edu's Preparing for the Oath:
- Links List: Individual links for each video http://americanhistory.si.edu/citizenship/pdf/LinkList.pdf
- Lessons Plans based on the videos http://americanhistory.si.edu/citizenship/teachers.html?close=true
- Transcripts of the Videos http://americanhistory.si.edu/citizenship/pdf/Transcript.pdf?close=true
- Need help with vocabulary? Check out Preparing for The Oath's Word List http://americanhistory.si.edu/citizenship/pdf/Wordlist.pdf?close=true