- updated N-400 (March 26, 2016)
- On March 26, 2016, the USCIS released the revised Form N-400, Application for Naturalization. The revised version is available at uscis.gov/n-400.
- You may continue to use the 9/13/13 edition of the form until August 9, 2016.
- The USCIS will reject and return previous versions of Form N-400 submitted on or after August 10, 2016.
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Fee Schedule (Table 9) (May 4, 2016; Comment period closes 7/5/16)
- Current $595 Proposed: $640 Increase $45
- Biometrics fee $85 will not change.
US Citizenship Podcast
- App for iPhone/iPad: https://goo.gl/dLiOAE
- App for Android: https://goo.gl/d6rs9f
- iTunes: https://goo.gl/BVrqHQ
- New mp3s and videos
- Citizenship Resources for Asian Pacific American Heritage Month (posted May 6, 2016)
- N400 script pdfs update is in progress
- The New N-400
- A Tour of Online Citizenship Resources
- DACA, DAPA, and Citizenship: an Interview with Kayla Ladd (rescue.org)
VOA Learning English: Four Stories About Visas
- High Demand from Investors for Special US Visas
- VOA Learning English: US Uses Fake University to Stop Visa Fraud
- US H-1B Visa Policies Too Restrictive
- One Percent of Visitors to US Overstayed Visas
Upcoming: VOA Learning English’s newest program, People in America, starts May 25, 2016.