Happy African-American History Month! During the month of February, US Citizenship Podcast will explore the connection between the USCIS History and Government questions and African American History. Let's get started!
- USCIS 100:60 Slaves, Slavery, and Olaudah Equiano mp3
- USCIS 100:61 Colonists, Taxes, Crispus Attuks, Lemuel Haynes, and the American Revolutionary War mp3
- USCIS 100:62 the Declaration of Independence, Thomas Jefferson, and Sally Hemings mp3
- USCIS 100:69 George Washington, Phillis Wheatley, and Columbia mp3
- Feb 05 USCIS 100:65 The Constitutional Convention, the Great Compromise, and Slavery mp3
- USCIS 100:94 Washington DC, Benjamin Banneker, and Secretary of State Thomas Jefferson mp3
- USCIS 100:71 Louisiana Territory, Missouri River, and York mp3
- USCIS 100:09 Life, Liberty, and La Amistad mp3
- USCIS 100:77 Susan B. Anthony, Sojourner Truth, and Civil Rights mp3
- USCIS 100:99 July 4th, Slavery, and Fredrick Douglass mp3
- USCIS 100:74 Slavery, the Supreme Court, and Dred Scott mp3
- USCIS 100:75 Abraham Lincoln, Harriet Tubman, and the Underground Railroad mp3
More to come in 2013!