Practice the USCIS 100:62-70 questions --a new quiz featuring
the Founding Fathers on US dollar bills, coins, and stamps.
62. Who wrote the Declaration of Independence?
63. When was the Declaration of Independence adopted?
64. There were 13 original states. Name three.
65. What happened at the Constitutional Convention?
66. When was the Constitution written?
67. The Federalist Papers supported the passage of the U.S. Constitution. Name one of the writers.
68. What is one thing Benjamin Franklin is famous for?
69. Who is the "Father of Our Country"?
70. Who was the first President?*
Read: Who was the second president of the United States?
Direct download: founders-quiz.pdf