President Barack Obama and Mexican President Felipe Calderon have held talks at the White House focusing on immigration and the ongoing joint battle against drug cartels and related violence. VOA correspondent Dan Robinson reports.
- WhiteHouse.gov: Official Arrival of President Calderón (31 min)
- WhiteHouse.gov President Obama and President Calderón Press Conference (28 min)
- President Obama Toasts President Calderón of Mexico
- Presidents Obama, Calderón Speak Before Musical Performances
- VOANews: Calderon to Make State Visit to Washington