The 5-cent Great River Road commemorative postage stamp was first placed on sale on October 21, 1966.
The stamp's image suggests the central portion of the United States from the Canadian border to the Gulf of Mexico.
The massive double-pointed red arrow denotes the route of the road, which is a white ribbon on either side of the Mississippi River.
New Naturalization Test: Civics (History and Government) Questions with MP3 Audio
The 100 civics (history and government) questions and answers for the new naturalization test are listed below.
88. Name one of the two longest rivers in the United States. Question 88 Audio (231KB MP3)
89. What ocean is on the West Coast of the United States? Question 89 Audio (184KB MP3)
90. What ocean is on the East Coast of the United States? Question 90 Audio (183KB MP3)
91. Name one U.S. territory. Question 91 Audio (349KB MP3)
92. Name one state that borders Canada. Question 92 Audio (625KB MP3)
93. Name one state that borders Mexico. Question 93 Audio (288KB MP3)
94. What is the capital of the United States?* Question 94 Audio (170KB MP3)
95. Where is the Statue of Liberty?* Question 95 Audio (317KB MP3)