President Barack Obama will address Muslims around the world from Cairo, Egypt, on 4 June. In a much-anticipated speech, he is expected to urge reconciliation among Muslim states and the West. The speech is expected to generate considerable discussion.
VOA TV-radio-web production featuring President Obama's speech - live begins at 1000 UTC on 4 June (6 am Washington DC time, 3 am San Francisco).
- Arab, Muslim Americans Have High Hopes for Obama's Cairo Speech
- More VOA stories about Obama's speech to the Muslims
- Videos of what some Muslims expect from Obama's speech
- Read a transcript of the 3 June T2A chat about the speech.
- myVOA.com Join VOA's forum here
- VOA on Twitter
- VOA on YouTube
- VOA on Facebook