Come Celebrate with Us! Reopening Festival Nov. 21-23 The Museum will officially reopen to the public after a two-year renovation with a ribbon-cutting ceremony (Friday, Nov. 21, 8:30-10 a.m.).
- Add your photos to our Flickr group and see some of our favorite images
- Follow us on Twitter for live coverage of the reopening events
- Become a fan on Facebook and tell us how we're doing
- Watch our YouTube channel for sneek peeks of new exhibitions and more
NYTimes: America’s Attic, Ready for a Second Act:
When the National Museum of American History reopens, it may begin to shed its reputation as one of the more cramped and confounding corners of the Smithsonian Institution.
- Slide Show: A Museum With a New Look