Today we will listen to Questions 38-39 plus M-638 comments. You can download the Class Handout 38-39 to deepen your knowledge of US History and Politics and broaden your English language skills. Look for new vocabulary, grammar structures, and idioms.
Note the key words--these words will help you remember the questions and answers. The key words for 38-39:
- Speaker of the House
- Chief Justice
- The House and Senate are parts of Congress.
- The people have a voice in government.
You can get more info about the Speaker of the House and the Chief Justice from
- ELCivics: The Capitol Building
- EL Civics: The Supreme Court
- Simple Wiki: Speaker of the House
- Simple Wiki: Supreme Court