Today we will listen to Questions 30-31 plus M-638 comments. You can download the Class Handout 30-31 to deepen your knowledge of US History and Politics and broaden your English language skills. Look for new vocabulary, grammar structures, and idioms.
Note the key words--these words will help you remember the questions and answers. The key words for 30-31:
- Executive Branch
- The President is elected every four years.
- He came to live with his brother.
You can get more info about the Executive Branch from
- EL Civics: The White House
- VOA: The Road to the 2008 US Elections
- The White House: Presidents
- Simple Wiki: US Executive Branch
- Wikipedia: US Presidential Elections